All the Things to Love About December
- The most obvious one comes first. December 25th. There’s nothing quite like waking up on the morning of December 25th.
- The spirit of giving. To give and to receive is a blessing.
- Eggnog. A sweet tradition.
- Snow. Because with snow, comes sledding and beautiful, powdered landscapes.
- The beauty of holiday lights. Do you ever take a drive through a lit neighborhood, just for the fun of it?
- Hot chocolate. Don’t forget the marshmallows.
- Holiday music. For most of us, anyway. What? You don’t like listening to Frosty the Snowman on repeat?
- Shopping. Oh, the joys of buying brand new things. This season’s theme of giving gives us an excuse to shop.
- Peppermint flavor. Not only is peppermint delicious, but it also can benefit us when we ingest it. It’s rich in nutrients and aids in brain function.
- Festive movies. The corny movies that melt your heart on every channel on television.
- Ice skating. Gliding along the ice can be a blast. Once you get the hang of it, you feel like a figure skater; only to fall on your face.
- Ugly holiday sweaters. You know, the one your Grandma wears every holiday season.
- Baking cookies to leave for “Santa” (and eating them).
- A kiss under the mistletoe.
- New Year’s Eve; and creating resolutions for a brand-new You.
There’s lots to love about December. The most important thing, however, is the chance to be close to your family and share the love. Thinking of thoughtful gifts to give to someone you love is rewarding for both the giver and the receiver. This season, bring joy to your friends and family with thoughtful gifts and a loving embrace.